The Akshaya Patra Foundation operates the world’s largest NGO-run Mid-Day Meal Programme. The Foundation is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and aims at ensuring that every school-going child is healthy and well-educated. The not-for-profit organization serves meals to over 1.6 million children in 13,800+ schools across 12 states of India. The meals are prepared in its 32 centralised and 2 decentralised kitchens.
· The centralised and decentralised kitchens of The Akshaya Patra Foundation are built using the latest technology. The operations of the Foundation have become a case study at Harvard Business School. The centralised kitchens are equipped with cauldrons, trolleys, rice chutes, dal/sambar tanks, using which each kitchen can prepare up to 2 lakh meals each day. If this makes you curious, it’s a must to visit one of our 32 centralised kitchens.
· If you want to spend time with the beneficiaries of The Akshaya Patra Foundation, you can visit the schools and interact with the children there. You can serve them school lunch prepared by Akshaya Patra and also relish the food along with them.
· If you decide to support the foundation, as a donor, you can enjoy both experiences at one of the 32 kitchens of The Akshaya Patra Foundation.
· To make a visit, contact us on email@example.com.
You should know:
· The Foundation will provide its beneficiaries with a wholesome school lunch, with the amount collected.
· All contributions above Rs 500 are eligible for 50% Tax Exemption. An 80G certificate would be issued by Akshaya Patra upon receipt of PAN details.
· Share your PAN details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· You can book your slot to visit Akshaya Patra’s kitchen between 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
· Booking requests will be subject to availability. Sellebrate will send you a confirmation email.