Real adventure enthusiasts should visit this region at least once as it provides wide scope for trekking, biking, off roading, hiking and many more activities. The major attractions included in this trip are Srinagar, Sonamarg, Zozila Pass, Kargil War Memorial, Drass, Nimmoo, Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, Shey Palace, Stok Palace Museum, Hemis monasteries, Thiksey, Sindhu Ghat, Pangong Lake, Gurudwara Pather Sahib, the confluence of Zangskar & Indus River, Magnetic Hill and last but not the least Khardungla Top (The Highest Motorable Pass in the World), Tanglang La (The second Highest Pass in the world), Rohtang La and Manali. Therefore, it will be a memorable Ladakh tour in its beautiful valleys.
Itenary: Delhi – Pathankot – Titanic view point – Jawahar Tunnel – Srinagar – Sonmarg – Zozila Pass – Kargil War Memorial Drass – Lamayuru – Mangnetic Hill – Gurudwara Pathar Sahib – Leh – Pangong – Shvok – Agham – Nubra – Pang – Sarchu – Gataloops – Rohtang La – Manali- Delhi.
· You will get welcome drinks on arrival and accommodation will be in a well-appointed 3 star or equivalent hotels as per city on Triple sharing Basis.
· All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner.
· Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage transfer in emergency.
· Tour Leaders throughout the trip.
· One bike mechanic throughout the biking tour with spare parts (Spare parts are chargable).
· All Inner line permits wherever required.
· Theme Dinner with bonfire at Leh.
· One party night during the trip.
· Basic First aid kit and Oxygen Cylinders in emergency.
· T-shirt/ highlighter specially designed but you need to share your size after booking confirmation.
· Stickers for Bike & Helmet and proper briefing will be provided in Delhi by specialists.
· A surprise party (Apart from regular meals) any day and that day will not be disclosed to the guests (Music, bonfire, drink and many more).
· Complete circuit of Ladakh (Delhi to Delhi around 3000 KM) including Srinagar and Manali both route.
You Should know:
· You can book your slot for 4th June’17 , 15th July’17 and 11th August’17.
· This Bike trip would be for 11 Nights and 12 Days.
· Day 1: Delhi to Pathankot, Day 2: Pathankot to Patnitop / Batote , Day 3: Patnitop to Srinagar, Day 4: Srinagar to Kargil , Day 5: Kargil to Leh , Day 6: Rest day at Leh ( Bike Checks / gear up) , Day 7: Leh to Tso Pangong( via across Chang La) , Day 8: Tso Pangong to Nubra Valley (via Shyok Route) , Day 9: Nubra Valley to Leh ( via across Khardung La) , Day 10: Leh to Sarchu , Day 11: Sarchu to Manali, Day 12: Manali to Delhi.
Following things are excluded in package costs: Any majeure service
expenses , Fuel for bike , Any kind of Insurance/ medical , All entry tickets
for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees ,Fees for camel ride
or ATV ride , Any Air/Bus/Taxi/Jeep fare, Lunch throughout the tour, Ladakh
autonomous hill development council (LAHDC) Leh environment fees, Any personal
expenses like room service, donation, tips, drinks, bar & beverage, mineral
water, laundry and telephone, All items/services not specially mentioned in the
inclusion, No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility, Any part of package is not availed by the
client; refunds cannot be claimed for any part of package exchangeable with any
services, In case of extension of a tour is required, supplements as applicable
would be paid directly to us by the clients , Govt. Service Tax as per actual
would be charged on the package cost.
· We have proper payment refund and cancellation policy for this trip.
· 20% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges for booking once made.
· No refund will be there if cancellation made within 15 days to start the trip.
Drive on the streets of Hyderabad on a Honda CBR 50 FC
Explore Cochin on a Royal Enfield for afull day with unlimiited Mileage
Chill and indulge yourself with the group in exploring the spice garden at Goa