Spiti valley which is also known as “Little Tibet” in Trans Himalayan Terrain at an average altitude on 4000 mtrs connected with the borders of Tibet. Spiti valley is also home to some of the oldest monasteries. The highway of spiti is also known as hell in heaven & that’s why there are so many road sign board showing you are travelling on the most treacherous road of the world. Or Simply you can say heaven for riders, which is hell for others. So let’s make your plan to ride once on most treacherous road of the world.
· You will get welcome drinks on arrival and accommodation will be in a well-appointed 3 star or equivalent hotels as per city on Triple sharing Basis.
· All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner.
· Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage transfer in emergency.
· Tour Leaders throughout the trip.
· One bike mechanic throughout the biking tour with spare parts (Spare parts are chargeable).
· All Inner line permits wherever required.
· Theme Dinner with bonfire at Leh.
· One party night during the trip.
· Basic First aid kit and Oxygen Cylinders in emergency.
· T-shirt/ highlighter specially designed but you need to share your size after booking confirmation.
· Stickers for Bike & Helmet and proper briefing will be provided in Delhi by specialists.
· A surprise party (Apart from regular meals) any day and that day will not be disclosed to the guests (Music, bonfire, drink and many more).
· Complete circuit of Ladakh (Delhi to Delhi around 3000 KM) including Srinagar and Manali both route.
You Should know:
· This Experience is available on 30th August’17 and 7th September only.
· This Bike trip would be for 8 Nights and 9 Days.
· Day 1: Delhi to Shimla, Day 2: Shimla to Sharan, Day 3: Sarahan to Chitkul, Day 4: Chitkul to Nako , Day 5: Nako to Kaza , Day 6: Kaza to Kaza , Day 7: Kaza to Chandertal , Day 8: Chandertal to Manali , Day 9: Manali to Delhi.
Following things are excluded in package costs: Any majeure service
expenses , Fuel for bike , Any kind of Insurance/ medical , All entry tickets
for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees ,Fees for camel ride
or ATV ride , Any Air/Bus/Taxi/Jeep fare, Lunch throughout the tour, Ladakh
autonomous hill development council (LAHDC) Leh environment fees, Any personal
expenses like room service, donation, tips, drinks, bar & beverage, mineral
water, laundry and telephone, All items/services not specially mentioned in the
inclusion, No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility, Any part of package is not availed by the
client; refunds cannot be claimed for any part of package exchangeable with any
services, In case of extension of a tour is required, supplements as applicable
would be paid directly to us by the clients , Govt. Service Tax as per actual
would be charged on the package cost.
· We have proper payment refund and cancellation policy for this trip.
· 20% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges for booking once made.
· No refund will be there if cancellation made within 15 days to start the trip.