Do you want to visit beautiful creations of Jaipur with your loved ones? Adorned with pink sandstones palaces, majestic forts and verdant green gardens against a scenic backdrop of the Aravalli hills. Jaipur represents the charm of our rich past and the sophistication of a flourishing metropolis. Your Family trip will begin with pick-up from New Delhi hotel at 5:30 AM & proceed to Jaipur via national highway 48. Can stop mid-way for a quick round of breakfast/tea. The vehicle is highly customized to offer extremely comfortable 1×1 seating, powerful air conditioning, fixed windows, mood & ambient lighting, onboard Wifi & chiller (with refreshments) and USB charging for phones. Upon arrival in Jaipur, a tour guide will meet you directly at Jal Mahal, a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake. Your visit further continues to City palace, a palace consisting of Chandra Mahal, Mubarak Mahal & Hawa Mahal.
· Pick-up & drop from Home/Hotel.
· 9 seater force traveller with Chauffeur.
· English speaking approved tour guide in Jaipur.
· Lunch at a restaurant of your choice in Jaipur.
· If interested, visit the local bazaars of Jaipur which will surely be an experience of its own.
· Tolls / Taxes, parking & fuel charges, on-board mineral water & WiFi.
You should know:
· The above is calculated on an average of 650 kms, extra usage is chargeable.
· The guests are expected to start back for Delhi by 4 PM maximum, extra usage is chargeable.
· Extra usage shall be charged as per actuals depending on vehicle type.
· The above prices are valid till 30th September 2017 only.
· Any kind of expenses of personal nature i.e; Lunch, Shopping etc, Gratuity of chauffeur or guide and entry fee to any public attractions are excluding in the package.
· This experience cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
· There will be extra charges for any add-ons.
· Booking requests will be subject to availability and we will send an email for booking confirmation.
Explore old Udaipur & end the evening watching 7 traditional dance performances!
Enjoy a day tour from Guwahati to Cherrapunjee with loved ones!