The Haveli bicycle tour is a spirited and satiating plunge, straight into the deep-end of Old Delhi (Shahjahanabad). At the peak of Emperor Shah Jahan’s rule, his loyal noblemen (Emirs) controlled the social, cultural and economic affairs of the great metropolis of Shajahanabad from their imposing, fortress-like lavish mansions that were built as ‘earthly reminders of the pleasures of Paradise itself’. Three hundred years of decadence, war, re-building and several regime changes later, the much smaller Havelis of today still manage to preserve a stunningly placid beauty that echoes haunting reminders of a much grander past.Transporting you to this 17th Century city of decadent Emirs, ruthless Persian invaders, woeful poets, mystical men, masterful artists and forgotten architects who wove dreams into the now crumbling contours of Old Delhi – we recreate for you, a spectacularly nostalgic experience pieced together by experts.
· Well maintained comfortable city bicycles.
· Avail the help of English/Hindi speaking guide.
· Enjoy tea & biscuits and a bottle of mineral water.
· Breakfast at a beautiful and tranquil heritage Haveli.
· Helmets and baby seat are available on request.
You should know:
· Meeting point will be Delite Cinema located at Asaf Ali Road near Turkman Gate.
· Tour Route: Delite Cinema–Turkman Gate–Jama Masjid–Chandni Chowk–View Point (Red Fort)–Lajpat Rai Market–Old Delhi train station–Sadar Bazar–G.B Road–Ballimaran–Haveli (Breakfast)–Turkman Gate–Delite Cinema.
· Minimum 4 people are required for this tour.
· This tour is available for Couple, Family and Friends.
· Booking requests will be subject to availability and we will send an email for booking confirmation.
Explore the beauty of the Queen of Hill Stations - Shimla
Experience the heritage Durga puja tour in Kolkatta
Explore the history and culture of the wonderful city, Jaipur