If you love adventurous sports, sky diving will definitely be on your to-do list. We provide world class equipment and training to make your dream come true. Under the supervision of trained instructors, you can dive into the sky from a height of 7000 to 10,000 feet. You share the parachute with the instructor who controls the jump, allowing you to just experience the rush and enjoy the view! After just one hour of ground training, you can experience the thrill of jumping. This experience gives you the thrill of skydiving keeping your safety in mind by securely harnessing you to the professional instructor.
· After reporting, you will be go through registration and an hour-long rigorous training program from highly qualified tandem instructors.
· Get on your ride into the sky, a Cessna aircraft modified for Skydiving operations. The Cessna takes 30-40 minutes to climb to the jump altitude of 10,000 feet.
· The free-fall lasts 20-30 seconds, then the parachute opens and in another 4-8 minutes you’re back on the ground.
· Still photographs and video of your jump will be provided in USB.
· A Coffee Mug of your choice plus a certificate from SKYHIGH confirming your successful jump with them.
· Food and accommodation will be available at additional cost.
You should know:
· Age Limit: 18 to 60 years.
· Weight Restriction: 90 Kgs (Max.)
· Only one person can do this experience at a time.
· Maximum capacity and number of places: 5 jump per day.
· A basic medical fitness certificate is mandatory for all jumpers. You will not allowed to jump without one ! This certificate can be taken from any general physician.
· You can book your preferable slot for Morning 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and for Afternoon 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
· Please reach 15 minutes before the start time.
· The jumper is requested to keep the day vacant.
· This is a weather dependent activity. Exact timings will be allotted to the jumper 48 hours prior to the jump.
· Booking requests will be subject to availability and we will send an email for booking confirmation.