Explore the history of the city with a visit to the Safdarjung Tomb. The tomb is of the era of the leader of the Mughal Empire Mirza Muqim Abul Mansur Khan and is also called Safdarjung and his wife. The tomb is surrounded by a 300 sq. m beautiful green area. This visit will not only increase your knowledge but also provide you a relaxing and soothing environment. You will be awed by the architecture of the tomb done in red sandstone and buff stone. You can also observe the patterns and geometric figures meticulously done. Our guides will help you explore the place in detail.
· A bottle of mineral water.
· You get an English /Hindi speaking guide so that language does not become a barrier.
You should know:
· You should wear appropriate walking shoes.
· Pick up point will be outside Jorbagh Metro Station or Safdarjung Tomb , Sri Aurobindo Marg , New Delhi.
· It is very important that you arrive on time at the meeting point.
· We will not be responsible for any injury occurring due to the walk on the tour.
· A maximum of 10 peoples are allowed in one tour.
· This Experience is only for weekends ( Saturday and Sunday ).
· Booking requests will be subject to availability and we will send an email for booking confirmation.
Explore fortified walls, palaces and the history of Jaipur.
Experience the Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary through this activity