Real adventure enthusiasts should have to visit at least once this region as it provides wide scope for trekking, biking, off roading, hiking and many more activities. The major attractions included in this trip are Srinagar, Sonamarg, Zozila Pass, Kargil War Memorial, Drass, Nimmoo, Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, Shey Palace, Stok Palace Museum, Hemis monasteries, Thiksey, Sindhu Ghat, Pangong Lake, Gurudwara Pather Sahib, the confluence of Zangskar & Indus River, Magnetic Hill and last but not the least Khardungla Top (The Highest Motorable Pass in the World), Tanglang La (The second Highest Pass in the world), Rohtang La and Manali. Therefore, it will be a memorable Ladakh tour in its beautiful valleys. We are sure this experience would be unforgettable memory for you.
· You will get welcome drinks on arrival and accommodation will be in a well appointed 3 star or equivalent hotels as per city on Triple sharing Basis.
· All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner.
· Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage transfer in emergency.
· Tour Leaders throughout the trip.
· One bike mechanic throughout the biking tour with spare parts (Spare parts are chargable).
· All Inner line permits wherever required.
· Theme Dinner with bonfire at Leh.
· One party night during the trip.
· Basic First aid kit and Oxygen Cylinders in emergency.
· T-shirt/ highlighter specially designed but you need to share your size after booking confirmation.
· Stickers for Bike & Helmet and proper briefing will be provided in Delhi by specialists.
· A surprise party (Apart from regular meals) any day and that day will not be disclosed to the guests (Music, bonfire, drink and many more).
· Complete circuit of Ladakh (Delhi to Delhi around 3000 KM) including Srinagar and Manali both route.
· A chance to make your dream true in half cost. As there is a lucky draw and winner will get the 50 % cash back.
You Should know:
· This Experience is available on 17th July’17 and 13th Aug’17 only.
· This would be a Bike trip for 9 Nights and 10 Days.
· Day-1: Welcome day, Day2: Srinagar to Kargil , Day3: Kargil to Leh , Day4: Rest day at leh (Bike Checks / gear up) , Day5: Leh to Tso Pangong ( via across chang La), Day6: Tso Pangong to Nubra Valley( via Shyok Route) , Day7: Nubra Valley to Leh ( via Across Kahrdung La) , Day8: Leh to Sarchu , Day9: Sarchu to Manali.
· There are 3 package costs as per the customer requirement.
· Package cost with own bike: Package cost 24999 + Taxes, With Bike Single Rider: 48999+ Taxes, Dual Rider on one Bike: 37999 + Taxes , Seat in SUV: 39999 + Taxes.
· Following things are excluded in package costs: Any majeure service expenses , Fuel for bike , Any kind of Insurance/ medical , All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees ,Fees for camel ride or ATV ride , Any Air/Bus/Taxi/Jeep fare, Lunch throughout the tour, Ladakh autonomous hill development council (LAHDC) Leh environment fees, Any personal expenses like room service, donation, tips, drinks, bar & beverage, mineral water, laundry and telephone, All items/services not specially mentioned in the inclusion, No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility, Any part of package is not availed by the client; refunds cannot be claimed for any part of package exchangeable with any services, In case of extension of a tour is required, supplements as applicable would be paid directly to us by the clients , Govt. Service Tax as per actual would be charged on the package cost.
· We have proper payment refund and cancellation policy for this trip.
· Booking will be based on First Come, First Serve.
· 25 % deposit would be required at the time of booking.
· 75 % deposit would be required on 15 days prior to trip start day.
· 20% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges for booking once made.
· No refund will be there if cancellation made within 15 days to start the trip.
Enjoy this thrilling & immersive journey into the world of films at Motiongate
Experience the thrill of balancing and running in a zorb ball!