Real adventure enthusiasts should have to visit at least once this region as it provides wide scope for trekking, biking, off roading, hiking and many more activities. The major attractions included in this trip are Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, Shey Palace, Stok Palace Museum, Hemis monasteries, Thiksey, Sindhu Ghat, Pangong Lake, Gurudwara Pather Sahib, the confluence of Zangskar & Indus River, Magnetic Hill and last but not the least Khardungla Top (The Highest Motorable Pass in the World). Therefore, it will be a memorable Ladakh tour in its beautiful valleys.
Itenary: Magnetic Hill – Gurudwara Pathar Sahib – Leh – Pangong – Shvok route – Agham – Nubra – Pang – Sarchu – Gataloops – Rohtang La – Manali – Delhi
· You will get welcome drinks on arrival and accommodation will be in a well appointed 3 star or equivalent hotels as per city on Triple sharing Basis.
· All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner.
· Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage transfer in emergency.
· Tour Leaders throughout the trip.
· One bike mechanic throughout the biking tour with spare parts (Spare parts are chargable).
· All Inner line permits wherever required.
· Theme Dinner with bonfire at Leh.
· One party night during the trip.
· Basic First aid kit and Oxygen Cylinders in emergency.
· T-shirt/ highlighter specially designed but you need to share your size after booking confirmation.
· Stickers for Bike & Helmet and proper briefing will be provided in Delhi by specialists.
· A surprise party (Apart from regular meals) any day and that day will not be disclosed to the guests (Music, bonfire, drink and many more).
· Complete circuit of Ladakh (Delhi to Delhi around 3000 KM) including Srinagar and Manali both route.
You Should know:
· This Experience is available only on 8th June’17 , 19th July’17 and 15th August’17.
· This Bike trip would be for 5 Nights and 6 Days.
· Day 1: Welcome day for acclimatization, Day 2: Local Sight Seeing, Day 3: Leh to Pangong Lake , Day 4: Tso Pangong to Nubra Valley( via Shyok Route) , Day 5: Nubra Valley to Leh ( via Across Kahrdung La) , Day 6: Buffer day.
Following things are excluded in package costs: Any majeure service
expenses , Fuel for bike, Any kind of Insurance/ medical , All entry tickets
for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees , Fees for camel
ride or ATV ride , Any Air/Bus/Taxi/Jeep fare, Lunch throughout the tour,
Ladakh autonomous hill development council (LAHDC) Leh environment fees, Any
personal expenses like room service, donation, tips, drinks, bar &
beverage, mineral water, laundry and telephone, All items/services not
specially mentioned in the inclusion, No bill will be reimbursed against any
missed service/facility, Any part of
package is not availed by the client; refunds cannot be claimed for any part of
package exchangeable with any services, In case of extension of a tour is
required, supplements as applicable would be paid directly to us by the clients
, Govt. Service Tax as per actual would be charged on the package cost.
· We have proper payment refund and cancellation policy for this trip.
· 20% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges for booking once made.
· No refund will be there if cancellation made within 15 days to start the trip.
The oldest and largest zoo in the UAE, Al Ain Zoo was opened in 1968.
Escape into the cinematic thrill of Dubaiâ€™s Bollywood Parks