Journey back to the glorious days of Mughal Architecture on this private Delhi to Agra tour in a luxurious way! This would include a visit to “The Taj Mahal”- one of the seven wonders of the world and Agra fort, amongst a quick visit to the local bazaars. Your trip will begin with pick-up from New Delhi hotel from 6 AM onwards & proceed to Agra via the superfast Yamuna expressway in a 3-seater modified Toyota Innova. It has comfortable leather clad electronically reclining seats with leg rest, fold out table, ambient lighting, chillers, USB charging point for phone/laptop, sun control screens and on-board WiFi. We all know entertainment is the most important in any journey, don’t worry we take care of that. This vehicle is equipped with reclining seats and state of the art entertainment system with individual 7’’ LED screens and on-board refreshment.
· Pick-up & drop from Home/Hotel.
· Limo-style Innova with chauffeur.
· English speaking approved tour guide in Agra.
· Entry fee for two at Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
· Buffet Lunch for two at a 5-star property.
· All travel related expenses i.e; tolls, taxes, parking, fuel charges, onboard refreshments, Wifi and chauffeur allowance.
You Should know:
· The above is calculated on an average of 500 kms, extra usage is chargeable.
· The guests are expected to start back for Delhi by 4 PM maximum, extra usage is chargeable.
· Extra usage shall be charged as per actuals depending on vehicle type.
· Visit to Fatehpur Sikri can be included in the package at an additional charge of Rs 1,500.
· The above prices are valid till 30th September 2017 only.
· Feel free to bring your own drinks or movie CD’s for entertainment. Some non-alcoholic drinks (mini-fridge) and movie CDs will be available on board.
· You can add Cake, Flower bouquet and creative gifts for your love with this experience.
· This experience cannot be clubbed with any other offers.
· There will be extra charges for any add-ons.
· Booking requests will be subject to availability and we will send an email for booking confirmation.
Explore the aura of the stupendous and magnificent Akshardham Temple.
A crazy mix of clue hunting, problem solving and detective work.
Make your own candle in our candle making workshop and hone your skill.