The Akshaya Patra Foundation runs the world’s largest Mid-Day Meal (MDM) Program with the help of Government of India and various corporate stakeholders & Individuals. Currently, Akshaya Patra reaches out to 1.67 Million Children every day in 12 states covering 13,800+ Government Schools. The Akshaya Patra Foundation kitchens are ISO certified and are hygienically superior as per FSSAI standards. Akshaya Patra is in the Hall of Fame of ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) for having received the Gold Shield Award for financial reporting for 5 years in a row. A Harvard case-study, our programme has garnered multitude of awards including Nikkei Asia Award, Padma Shri award for our Chairman.
Gift a Meal, Gift a future
· Feed a child, for 200 days - Rs. 1000
· If you want to visit Akshaya Patra Kitchen you can contact us on email@example.com
You should know:
· Donated funds would be used to provide mid-day meal to govt. school children currently being served by Akshaya Patra.
· All contributions above Rs. 500 are eligible for 50% Tax Exemption. An 80G certificate would be issued by Akshaya Patra upon receipt of PAN details.
· Please share your PAN details at firstname.lastname@example.org
· You can book your slot to visit Akshaya Patra’s Kitchen in Morning between 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
· Booking requests will be subject to availability and we will send an email for booking confirmation.