Why our thermometer Emissivity can be adjusted? Emissivity describes the energy-emitting characteristics of materials. Most organic materials and painted or oxidized surfaces have an emissivity of approximately 0.95, the default setting for the product.
- Measures body temperature from 89.6 to 108.5F (32.0 to 42.5C) without contact
- Accurate to 0.5F (0.3C) with 0.1F/C resolution, Fast response (0.5 seconds)
- Optimum measurement distance of 1.9" to 5.9" (5 to 15cm)
- Eliminates need for supplies, reduces potential spread of diseases from using contact devices
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit
- Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall
- Large backlit LCD display