The Raj bicycle tour is a truly breath-taking ride down Delhi’s more recent history. Starting from the narrow labyrinthine back lanes of Old Delhi, passing through quaint old ‘socialist-style’ quarters of government employees and almost magically landing in the midst of a spectacular view of the Presidential Palace and India Gate encircled by spotless clean, tree-lined wide roads – the Raj Tour is a very stimulating and comprehensive catalogue of the lives of people who make this great capital today.
· Well maintained comfortable city bicycles.
· Avail the help of English/Hindi speaking guide.
· Enjoy tea & biscuits and a bottle of mineral water.
· Breakfast at famous Bengali restaurant at Bengali Market (North Indian vegetarian restaurant).
· Helmets and baby seat are available on request.
You should know:
· Meeting point will be Delite Cinema located at Asaf Ali Road near Turkman Gate.
· Tour Route: Delite Cinema – Turkman Gate – Ajmeri Gate – New Delhi Station – Pahar Ganj – Connaught Place – Parliament House – Presidential Palace – Rajpath India Gate – Agrasen ki Baoli – Dhobi Ghat – Bengali Sweet House Restaurant ( Breakfast ) – Delite Cinema.
· Minimum 4 people are required for this tour.
· This tour is available for Couple, Family and Friends.
· Booking requests will be subject to availability and we will send an email for booking confirmation.
Indulge in this Alibaug Beach tour and explore the beautiful beach getaway
Spend your day looking around the most colourful city of Rajasthan, Jaipur
Go on a guided heritage walk with your family and visit some interesting places