The Raj bicycle tour is a truly breath-taking ride down Delhi’s more recent history. Starting from the narrow labyrinthine back lanes of Old Delhi, passing through quaint old ‘socialist-style’ quarters of government employees and almost magically landing in the midst of a spectacular view of the Presidential Palace and India Gate encircled by spotless clean, tree-lined wide roads – the Raj Tour is a very stimulating and comprehensive catalogue of the lives of people who make this great capital today.
· Well maintained comfortable city bicycles.
· Avail the help of English/Hindi speaking guide.
· Enjoy tea & biscuits and a bottle of mineral water.
· Breakfast at famous Bengali restaurant at Bengali Market (North Indian vegetarian restaurant).
· Helmets and baby seat are available on request.
You should know:
· Meeting point will be Delite Cinema located at Asaf Ali Road near Turkman Gate.
· Tour Route: Delite Cinema – Turkman Gate – Ajmeri Gate – New Delhi Station – Pahar Ganj – Connaught Place – Parliament House – Presidential Palace – Rajpath India Gate – Agrasen ki Baoli – Dhobi Ghat – Bengali Sweet House Restaurant ( Breakfast ) – Delite Cinema.
· Minimum 4 people are required for this tour.
· This tour is available for Couple, Family and Friends.
· Booking requests will be subject to availability and we will send an email for booking confirmation.