Be an observer to the fantastic Change of Guards Ceremony on a fine Saturday morning. The glorious display is held outside the respectable President of India's residence, Rashtrapati Bhawan. Our gifted tour guide will be there to graciously welcome you, He will tell you the details and points of interest of the ceremony. Go on a reviving stroll across the lavish Mughal Gardens after the service and appreciate the sublime India Gate. Visit The National Museum of India where a lot of intriguing stories are to be shared with you.
· A bottle of mineral water.
· Entry Passes for Change of Guards Ceremony and National Museum Gallery.
· You will get an English/Hindi speaking guide so that language does not become a barrier.
You should know:
· Pick up point will be Central Secretariat Metro Station, Gate no. 2, New Delhi.
· It is very important that you should arrives on time at the meeting point.
· Each walk allowed a maximum of 10 people.
· This Experience is only for Saturday Morning from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
· In unavoidable circumstances of cancellation of the event, we will either reschedule the date of the event or refund the entire booking amount.
· Booking requests will be subject to availability and we will send an email for booking confirmation.
To travel is to take a journey into yourself.
Explore the Nilgiri Hills from best vantage points!
Explore beautiful Dubai with a guide that makes the whole experience wonderful