As lovely as its name, Lodi Garden invites you to experience its excellence and peacefulness. Stroll through the rich greenery and get associated with nature far from the cliché life. Other than its peacefulness, the place has a wonderful engineering. On the off chance that you are attached to history, you will love tuning into the chronicled stories about this place from our visit direct. This mystical place will give you plentiful minutes to catch on your camera and treasure for your lifetime. Moreover, you will have some good times playing a round of Frisbee.
· Bottled mineral water, sandwiches and juice boxes on board.
· You will get an English/Hindi speaking guide so that language does not become a barrier.
· Ticket charges for the monuments and the park fees.
You should know:
· Pick up point will be Gate No. 4 Max Muller Road ( near Khan Market Metro Station ).
· It is very important that you should reach the meeting point within 15 minutes of scheduled time, otherwise you will be marked absent.
· Do not forget to apply sunscreen before stepping out and carrying your shades and cameras.
· It is advisable to wear sports shoes and comfy clothes for this experience.
· You can enjoy this experience everyday from 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM.
· Apply mosquito/insect repellant as this activity is outdoors.
· Each walk will have a maximum of 10 people.
· Booking requests will be subject to availability and we will send an email for booking confirmation.
Come along with us for an energizing & proficient calligraphy workshop.
Visit the ancient Solang village and hike to its waterfalls at 14000 feet!
Experience a tropical rainforest in a man-made ecosystem.