Shah Jahan bicycle Tour is classic recipe for an exhilarating glimpse into the life and times of the great Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan. Today, when you pass through its four-hundred-year old web of alleys held together with great big meshes of electric cables and infused with the smell of brewing tea and simmering breakfast curry, you see a mind-boggling co-existence of the past and the future, competing for your attention. You will find yourself in a Delhi of another time while you see the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, the Spice Market and tranquil Civil Lines, the former British colonial area as a sharp contrast to hectic Old Delhi.
· Well maintained comfortable city bicycles.
· Avail the help of English/Hindi speaking guide.
· Enjoy tea & biscuits and a bottle of mineral water.
· Helmets and baby seat are available on request.
You should know:
· Minimum 4 people are required for this tour.
· Meeting point will be Delite Cinema located at Asaf Ali Road near Turkman Gate.
· Tour Route: Delite Cinema – Turkman Gate – Chawri Bazar – Fatehpuri Masjid – Spice Market – Madras Colony – Civil Lines (Tea Break) – Old Delhi Railway Station – Chandni Chowk – Red Fort (From outside) – breakfast at Karim’s Restaurant – Delite Cinema.
· Booking requests will be subject to availability and we will send an email for booking confirmation.
Forget about your worries as you indulge in fun activities at this resort
Explore aquatic wonders at the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, The Dubai Mall
Experience a joy ride for a day by renting a self-driven Hyundai Verna