Shah Jahan bicycle Tour is classic recipe for an exhilarating glimpse into the life and times of the great Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan. Today, when you pass through its four-hundred-year old web of alleys held together with great big meshes of electric cables and infused with the smell of brewing tea and simmering breakfast curry, you see a mind-boggling co-existence of the past and the future, competing for your attention. You will find yourself in a Delhi of another time while you see the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, the Spice Market and tranquil Civil Lines, the former British colonial area as a sharp contrast to hectic Old Delhi.
· Well maintained comfortable city bicycles.
· Avail the help of English/Hindi speaking guide.
· Enjoy tea & biscuits and a bottle of mineral water.
· Helmets and baby seat are available on request.
You should know:
· Minimum 4 people are required for this tour.
· Meeting point will be Delite Cinema located at Asaf Ali Road near Turkman Gate.
· Tour Route: Delite Cinema – Turkman Gate – Chawri Bazar – Fatehpuri Masjid – Spice Market – Madras Colony – Civil Lines (Tea Break) – Old Delhi Railway Station – Chandni Chowk – Red Fort (From outside) – breakfast at Karim’s Restaurant – Delite Cinema.
· Booking requests will be subject to availability and we will send an email for booking confirmation.
A crazy mix of clue hunting, problem solving and detective work.
Driving is a breeze with its 4-speed automatic transmission!
Magic Carpet Experience ! Enjoy the beauty of flying in a Paraglider !