Terms & Conditions
Sellebrate.in and our associated mobile applications are an online platform. Sellebrate allows you to purchase and sell gift cards, purchase Experiences, merchandise credits, vouchers, gift codes and other similar pre-paid products in electronic and physical form (collectively, “Gift Cards”). You agree that you are of legal age to enter into binding contracts, have read, understood and are bound by the User Agreement. If you do not want to be bound by this User Agreement, you should not use this Website or conduct any sale/purchase transaction.
TERMS OF SALE OF GIFT CARDS
TERMS OF PURCHASE OF GIFT CARDS
Terms of purchase is applicable when you are selling gift cards of any form to Sellebrate. You hereby represent and warrant in connection with any Gift Card you sell through or on the Service, the following:
TERMS OF SALE OF EXPERIENCES
Sellebrate is selling Experiences from different vendors and merchants. Users purchasing these Experiences from Sellebrate will follow the process mentioned below for availing these Experiences.
www.sellebrate.in ("Website") is an Internet based portal owned and operated by Sellebrate, a partnership incorporated under the laws of India, having its office at Gurgaon, India. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by Sellebrate at its sole discretion and posted on the Website.
This Website is an information gateway to the offers that Sellebrate extends to the Users. Apart from providing information and a searchable database, the Website also hosts the platform for the online sale/purchase of Gift Cards and online sale of Experiences to users.
The user should have completed 18 years of age and be competent to enter into a contract under Indian contract law. Any user under 18 years of age who is intending to avail the services of the Website should do so through his or her legal guardian in accordance with the applicable law.
If any person is using the Website on behalf of any corporation, company, institution, association or other entity, the person should be authorised by such corporation, company, institution, association or other entity to use and access the Website.
Sellebrate reserves the right to refuse access to use the services offered at the Website to new users or to terminate access granted to existing users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
The Website requires you to register as a User by creating an Account in order to purchase Gift Card(s) from the Website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Sellebrate of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Sellebrate cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
User can unsubscribe/opt-out from our communications sent on SMS and Email anytime:
- Please email us at email@example.com to unsubscribe from SMS;
- User can un-subscribe from email through the newsletter sent daily at the registered email address by logging into their profile and choosing subscription options.
You agree and undertake to use the Website only to post and upload material that is proper.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using the Website, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein
- Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website
Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Sellebrate's entire liability to you shall be the refund of the money charged from you for any specific Gift Card, under which the unlikely liability arises. Under no circumstance shall Sellebrate be liable for any consequential, indirect or remote loss that you or your friends and family may suffer.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible ortake no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly orindirectly to you out of the decline due to:
- Lack of authorisation for any transaction/s
- or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s"
- or any payment issues arising out of the transaction
- or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
Sellebrate reserves the right to hold any transaction in case they find transaction to be suspicious.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Sellebrate.in by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees. Sellebrate.in does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
- You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipment’s and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website
- You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website and
- You shall use this Website, and any Gift Card purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Sellebrate owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the trademarks, and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Sellebrate without obtaining authorization from Sellebrate.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which may be accessible through your post, or any other content that you upload, transmit or store when using the Website.
Sellebrate will contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Sellebrate, and Sellebrate is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Sellebrate is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Sellebrate provides links of online advertisements to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with Sellebrate of the Linked Sites nor does it represent the advice, views, opinions or beliefs of Sellebrate. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information. In the event that by accessing the Website or following links to third-party websites you are exposed to content that you consider offensive or inappropriate, your only recourse will be to stop using the Website.
Sellebrate has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Sellebrate neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Sellebrate be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages. Neither shall Sellebrate responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related Functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide Functionalities, or for any information, software, products, Functionalities and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Sellebrate shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Sellebrate's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sellebrate from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Sellebrate that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
- Sellebrate may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service at itssole and absolute discretion.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing sub-section above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until Sellebrate chooses to terminate them; and If you or Sellebrate terminates your use of the Website, Sellebrate may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Website and Sellebrate will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. Offers of discounts and freebies cannot be clubbed with any other promotional offers
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation here to shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Gurgaon, India.